setting proviledges in fqdnaliases

Matti,

I am trying to get rid of .forward checking to eliminate extra NFS
operations.  But I still need to do "pipe" delivery for some users.  I
have a custom relation in fqdnaliases.cf that is almost completely
modelled after fqdnaliasesldap.  If I make it return a
"|/pipe/to/program" for some user, messages are not delivered with
diagnostic "mail to program disallowed".  I guess that this has
something to do with the line

	nattr=$(newattribute $A privilege $nobodypriv)

(copied from fqdnaliasesldap portion).  I could not find any
comprehensible documentation for the "attributes" thing, so maybe you
could give some advice, how to either

A) make Zmailer accept pipe redirection address and just run the program
with root uid (then I'll put a "/bin/su - joe -s /pipe/pgm" in the
database),

or

B) Make Zmailer accept pipe redirection and run the program as user $uid
that my lookup function would give.

Thanks

Eugene