Content filtering

Hi!

We are going to implement a spam identification cluster in university
environment. I want to run messages through spamassassin, at least, so,
that messages identified as spam would have e.g. X-Spam: yes -header
added. Does anybody have implemented system alike or have any
suggestions how to implement this with ZMailer?

Has anyone tried any Bayesian filter, like SpamBayes, for instance?

I'm trying to keep us inventing another wheel... ;-)

--
   Eino Tuominen