RE: Reading envelope in process.cf

>   For some odd reason if the whole processing (while read ...
> ; do ..; done)
>   is wrapped into a subroutine, and that routine is called
> with IO rediction,
>   those problems disappear.

Unfortunately, it didn't help - the problem reappeared after 10 minutes...

>   (And you could do it all with one  ssift  instead of  case.)

This was done with the intent that regexp's are more expensive that simple
line comparision, so I first used "case" to find the lines beginning with
"to <", and only then used ssift to grab the domain part of the address. Our
systems are really heavily loaded, so every "trick" is usually worth trying
;-)

Cheers,
Marek