ZCONFIG "fixedness" at runtime..

Over the years there have been several questions regarding altering
the "fixedness" of ZMailer's   zmailer.conf  variables location(s),
and values.

Original reasoning behind  ZCONFIG's  present fixedness was, I recall:
"due to security."

Recent thinking has lead me to believe that we can:

  - Override the location at the command line of ZMailer submodules
  - We must issue overrider option to  "zmailer"  wrapper script
    in order to activate that location overrider

Whatever ordinary users do is quite free for their own choises, e.g.
there chould be   "if there is environment variable  ZCONFIG  and
(r/e)uid of this program is not root, pick the zconfig from there..."

However when root (sysadmin) does something, there are mightier dangers
ahead, and that kind of things can't be done.  Explicite command-line
overrider can do, most likely.

The semi-frequent question of "how to insert another input-queue in
front of router-input"  is solvable by adding a new ZCONFIG variable,
whatever its name would then be -- functionality would be the same,
as with present   ROUTERDIRS=    -- e.g.  INPUTDIRS=   ?
(And suggestions upon the name ?  It will stick, after all...)

Having consistent interface would enable running content filtering
at the queue level the way how some people are asking for it (as
that is how sendmail does it...)