From: "Mehul Mehta" <joshi@preciturns.com>
To: <zmailer@nic.funet.fi>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 7:54 AM
Subject: Preciturn Turned Parts Manufacturing for Medical, Aerospace,
Electonics, Industry

> We introduce ourselves as the manufactures of precision turned part &
components on our STROHM m75 german siding headstock automatic machines ever
since 1994

> We wish to highlight the fact that from brilliant Tip of Ballpens to tiny
Nozzle leading fluids or gas from Automobiles to Aerospaces From Electricals
to Electronics and last but not the least from Horological Parts to Surgical
Instruments in Medicine every Where Some discreet assembly includes
precision turned Part & Components

> In the light of above we pride ourselves being companion with the
industries manufactures fuel injection Equipments Low & Medium Voltage (
Switchgears) Equipments Electricity Measuring /Metering Equipments Taxi Fare
Measuring/Metering Equipments Automobile Industries and Foresight to
establish Mutually benefiting association with your esteem organization

> For More information about us kindly visit us at
> www.preciturns.com         e-mail: joshi@preciturns.com
>
> Kindly let us learn your interest for the above mention subject and would
be grateful on receiving product drawings materials specification i.e.
physical and chemical analysis equivalent to DIN standards/ specification
along with approved samples yearly requirements,etc

> Assuring yourselves our all time attention and please to welcome your
valued inquiry we remain with best regards