SMTP AUTH and sender identification

Hi,

I don't know exactly how ZMailer's SMTP AUTHentication works, but if I
understand it right, if I authenticate correctly, smptserver allows me to
relay and notes my username in the corresponding Received: header...
similarly to what whoson does.

What I need to do is to force the FROM (at least the envelope from) based on
the authentication (be it via SMTP AUTH, or even with whoson).

That is, if I authenticate as me@example.com, it allows me to relay BUT ONLY
IF I SAY
MAIL FROM:<me@example.com>

Is there a way to do that?