Zmailer accepts mail from <> (empty address)

My standard zmailer configuration to my great surprise accepts a mail with

3J1O28648r      MAIL From:<> SIZE=2495
3J1O28648w      250 2.1.0 Sender syntax Ok

How can I disable this?

Another question: zmailer also accepts messages for non-existent mail
recipients in my local domain:

3J1O28648r      RCPT To:<2345678@my.domain.com>
3J1O28648w      250 2.1.5 Ok; can accomodate 2495 byte message for
<2345678@my.domain.com>

How can I prevent this, without 'enable-router' and interactive processing
of RCPT TO which is warned to be a possible intrusion door?

And if anyone has a sample content-filter written in Perl, would be very
fine to get hold of it...

(Spammers get very nifty nowadays)

Thanks,

	Andras Micsik