antivirus

Hi !
I am very new to zmailer and I must add antivirus support to our mail server.
I have chosen zmailer due to its reliabily and speed.
Unfortunaley, I found no document describing how to implement a virus scannig to the process of mail delivery. I think that the mail server has to have antivirus support.
Previously on the Mailing list, someone tells about amavis that it can be supported.

Who succedded in doing this ? Who can help me ?

Maybe amavis is a bad choice, do you know another antivirus that is more zmailer-friendly ?

Thank you.