[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: antivirus
- From: Gilles Bouthenot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:54:30 +0100
- Illegal-Object: Syntax error in X-Sender: address found on mail.zmailer.org:X-Sender: email@example.com@pop.easynetbox.net ^-illegal special character in phrase
- Original-Recipient: rfc822;firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I am very new to zmailer and I must add antivirus support to our mail server.
I have chosen zmailer due to its reliabily and speed.
Unfortunaley, I found no document describing how to implement a virus scannig to the process of mail delivery. I think that the mail server has to have antivirus support.
Previously on the Mailing list, someone tells about amavis that it can be supported.
Who succedded in doing this ? Who can help me ?
Maybe amavis is a bad choice, do you know another antivirus that is more zmailer-friendly ?
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org