Re: next release

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 03:49:07PM -0300, Nicolas Baumgarten wrote:
> Hello,
> I've send the following message some time ago.
> As it looks like you are back whith zmailer I dare send it again...
> TIA

    Hmm..  I even recall having seen it, but not (obviously)
    reacting on it.  I wonder what else I will find when I can
    finally go over the list archive.

    I added these things in (manually, lazy me), and am now
    updating/revising the man-page of 'sm'.

> looking at sm.c we made a couple of small changes that maybe are interesting
> for someone else.

    The information -- oops, the mailbox passes all of this meta
    info also into the environment variables for a subprogram, but
    the sm does not.  A to-do item.

    For that matter, I am not quite sure of how to pass e.g. ORCPT
    data for multirecipient cases ?  Single variable won't do it,
    obviously.  Perhaps positional  ORCPT1= ORCPT3= etc ?

> We don't know if this is ok, its working but we are not completely sure if
> this is the way to do it.

    That part is not too pretty, but it definitely is working.

    Still an out-of-band data passing is better, IMO.

> By the way in sm.c there are a couple of flags which CAN'T work because
> flags was defined as short, and this define:

    Oops..