including another file in aliases

I was under the impression that, in the aliases file syntax, there
was the equivalent of an "#include <filename>"; that is, to include
the contents of a given file into the aliases file as if it had
been entered directly.  However, I am unable to find anything in
the documentation on this.

Is this kind of operation possible?  If so, what is the syntax?

Note that I am *not* talking about including the contents of a
file as the RHS of an alias expansion as per:
	lhs: ":include:/path/to/rhs-list"

--
        Devin Reade        <gdr@gno.org>