Percent-kludge

Hi,

I have been reading a lot of messages about the reject-percent-kludge, but
can't seem to find the solution to really make it work for me on Zmailer
version 2.99.55.
I have put #PARAM accept-percent-kludge and PARAM reject-percent-kludge in
smtpserver.conf and in that order.

When I telnet to mail-abuse.org it says that it accepted
nobody%mail-abuse.org@myhostname. This is the reason that my two relays are
on the orbz list and customers start to complain.

Can anyone point to what to do about this?

Thanks a lot,

Florus Both