SMTP / DNS Problem. Help needed.

Hi,
I have some problems with proper configuring SMTP server at my domain. The
configuration is:
Latest snapshot (as of 06 aug 2001), single MX pointer pointing at the
machine on which the SMTP server is located.
When I use getmxrr-test utility using my domain it doesn't find any MX-es
(because I am an MX), this should be fine, but SMTP server refuses to work
with "500 name server data incosistency" well known message. I've tried
lot's of possible configuartions, but it didn't help. I am lost now.

Does anyone can help?

Robert Kurjata
mailto:rkurjata@ire.pw.edu.pl