Installing and configuring zmailer

Hi!

I am really new to zmailer (starting the installation yesterday) but I am
afraid, that I don't really understand the concept behind it.

I want to install the mailer on a server for a school. There should be
multiple domains hosted on that server (Virtualusertables in sendmail),
Clients should authenticate with SMTP-Auth and incoming mail should be
transfered to a cyrus IMAP and POP3 server.

After getting much info out of the internet, I made the server accepting
mail for local domains (I hope). But yesterday in the evening two testmails
where put on status deferred on mailer hold. These two mails where
delivered today in the mornung, a few hours I send them to the server. They
where "bounced" because I forgot a .forward fle in my home-directory, but
the forwarded mails look strange: