[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Scrabled headers, was: Re: mips-tfile
- To: "Steven Liu" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Scrabled headers, was: Re: mips-tfile
- From: Ralf Baechle <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 18:15:21 +0100
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <000801c0a572$b7471e40$dde0490a@BANANA>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 04:49:28AM -0800
- References: <000801c0a572$b7471e40$dde0490a@BANANA>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
Looking more at this posting, a blank line has been inserted into the
headers, thereby turning some of the headers into a part of the body.
This also explains why we saw this `3D' things sprinkled all over
Steven's posting. This is not a bug I've observed before with
MS Outlaw which Steven is using and our Majorodom also shouldn't be
guilty. Would leave the somewhat older version of Zmailer we're running
on oss as one of the suspects.
have you ever seen blank lines inserted like this?
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4133.2400
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4133.2400