DOC updates at web...

I have wrestled with DOCBOOK rendering system, and can now announce
that I have some sample render results with working PDF and HTML
versions.  (The PostScript is just older one, when PDF produces ok,
so should also PS.)

See   http://zmailer.org/   for pointers.

I need to ask Norm Walsh about how to get the TeX to disable ligatures
when processing non-proportional font text -- if he knows...
(For things like:  "--with-x-y-z=a-b-c"  which are dime for a dozen in
 autoconfig scripts, very least.)

The HTML pages are also  tidy:ed  so that the resulting HTML looks
nicer to the eye.