Re: ORBS problem

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 12:47:42AM +0100, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> I'm just analysing why a SPAM mail was accepted by zmailer even though the
> SPAM relay relaying to the zmailer machine is already in ORBS since over
> a month according to www.orbs.org and a manual nslookup shows it currently
> being present in relays.orbs.org.  Are there any known problems with that?

   At some point the  smtp-policy.src  file contained
   usage of   '= _RBL0' and '= _RBL1' labels, if you
   have those, the sad thing is that the DB contains
   labels  '_rbl0' and '_rbl1', and the lookup of these
   aliases is done without lowercasing the item.
   Thus it won't be found.

   For testing of smtp-policy, I have been adding words
   regarding the procedure into  doc/guides/smtp-policy.

   To think of it, propably I need to  a)  add a section
   about testing into   smtpserver(8) man-page,  and also
   b) lowercasify the lookup key of "aliases".