I will be traveling again...

.. and until 17th of August, 2000 I will be somewhere in the central Europe.

I do pick lots of gadgets with me, laptop included, but cellular data
calls are hideously expensive, so don't expect me to give any deep problem
analysis until returning.  (I don't need to worry about the price, but
such data calls are also hideously slow...)

The only timeline certainly will be that I go to Hungary Grand Prix (F1),
so if anybody of you wants to meet me there, a small exercise on how to
dig my phone number (yes, it goes to my cellphone after a delay) is in
order.