rsync/anoncvs server machine changed (again)

Hi,

  Finally I did what I "threatened" of doing -- the Anon-CVS, and
  public read-only RSYNC are no longer at my office workstation.

  This *should* work even now, although I have to remember to run
  a script to push things to the public side..
  (e.g. I have to remember to add that pushing into cvs commit
   extra processing scripts.)

  Access info is as previously at
	http://www.zmailer.org/anoncvs.html

  Do note the change of hostname -- it is *not* at my workstation
  anymore!  (Although via a heap of miracles 'mea.tmt.tele.fi'
  does point to that new machine, but email is routed elsewere..)