[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: zmailer mailing list <email@example.com>
- Subject: spam blocking
- From: Stephan Kulow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 22:42:29 +0200
- Organization: Med. Universitaet zu Luebeck
- Sender: coolo
I would like to protect my site even more against
SPAMers. So I would like to add some kind of procmail
filter to filter out mails that are most likely SPAM.
http://www.hrweb.org/spambouncer/sb.rc has some
predefined. It goes very far in not only filtering
out known SPAM urls, but also known SPAM and hoax
For this I would like every incoming mail to go through
this and forwarded to postmaster if most likely SPAM.
Of course after zmailer's policy already passed it through -
I'm not an addict :)
Is this possible?
It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it
GeorgeH on /.
- Re: spam blocking
- From: "Roy C. Bixler" <email@example.com> (Sat, 15 Apr 2000 00:36:00 +0300)