Multiple TAs at threads -- work!

Allright..  It has been long night hunting at memory leaks,
(most of the trouble was due to misordered free() calls), but
it does look like I got most of things fixed that have been
bugging me lately.

The new scheduler *is* able to run multiple TA programs in
parallel at the threads, but with overfeed machinery, it might
yield somewhat surprising results.  Consider:

smtpx/*
	maxthr=3	# 3 TAs at same thread
	overfeed=150	# the default configuration value

Now if the thread has e.g. mere 100 messages in it, first transport
agent to process its initial message successfully will slurp in
roughly all tasks.. (Timing depending -- TA1=98, TA2=1, TA3=1 ?)
Setting   overfeed=10  for this type of selector group might be a lot
more sensible thing, than the default "150" used to optimize serialized
performance.

Right now the source is only at the CVS ( http://www.zmailer.org/anoncvs.html )
but I plan to make a tarball latter today -- after some sleep, and
reading your comments.