ZCVS has broken code for a moment..

Hi, for very selfish reasons I am modifying router ways of directory
scanning and working and logging.  At the moment the post 2.99.52-pre4
code is *broken*.  Things will change latter in the evening, I hope.

My attempt is to enable faster, and still less loading directory scanning
subsystem along with possibility to quickly detect a new job.

One other detail is that I want to be able to rotate log(s) smartly, and
not by restarting the whole beast (e.g. router processes.)