Re: diffrent behaviour of mailq, and some other stuff

On Fri, Nov 12, 1999 at 08:43:38AM -0500, Andy Poling wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Matti Aarnio wrote:
> > > As I recall, way back when, the scheduler (and mailq) had an option to use a
> > > UNIX domain socket instead.  Is that no longer an option?
> [...]
> >   The code is still there, but it is based on some strange SIGUSR2
> >   signal handler, and a rendezvous PIPE  (a named pipe)  parametrized
> >   with a '-q' option to the scheduler.
>
> Ah, yes - that's what I was remembering.

 Now at CVS (and i even works with AF_UNIX socket!)

	* proto/scheduler.conf.in, scheduler/mailq.c, scheduler/mq2auth.c,
	  scheduler/prototypes.h, scheduler/readconfig.c,
	  scheduler/scheduler.c, scheduler/transport.c:
	    * scheduler.conf file can now have:
	        PARAMmailqpath = "UNIX:/path/to/af_unix/mailq/port"
		PARAMmailqpath = "TCP:174"
	    * mailq -p /path/to/af_unix/mailq/port
	    * mailq -p mailq    (check /etc/services for tcp/mailq)
	    * mailq -p 174      (default case)

	    Those are for running multiple schedulers in the system,
	    and allowing each different mailq port.