Re: searching for a listmanager

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Johannes Kremsner wrote:

> hello,
>
> i am searching for a good listmanager.
> should say - a good listmanager in co-operation with zmailer *g*
>
> could anyone send me some hints about good programs and maybe a
> short summary of your experiences?

Hi johannes

I've had good luck with Mailman (which is also mail2web).
Mailman is available at

	http://www.list.org/

and uses Pipermail for the web archive. It is also self
administering through a web interface.

No problems with ZMailer at all (my version 2.99.50-s5 running
under Linux).

Cheers,
--
James S. MacKinnon           Office: P-139 Avadh-Bhatia Physics Lab
Team Physics                 Voice : (780) 492-8226 [old AC 403]