header syntax errors

Hi there,

Every now and then i get a message about header syntax errors in
e-mails that arrive at our mailserver here. With some of the saved
messages in the postoffice/postman dir it's quite clear what's the
error in the message. ( I get %-signs in From headers that are not
enclosed in quotes, message-IDs that are not according to RFCs, etc.)
But not all the time it's clear what wrong with it, is there a way
to log a bit more verbose and list the offending header field or
something?

\Geert.
ps. Of course, trying to find it myself will eventually lead to me
knowing RFC822 by heart :)
--
Geert Altena | Geert@uttnarag.tn.utwente.nl | Coffee, black, no sugar
         Finger for PGPkey : Diffie-Hellman 2048/0xC540C550