Re: router problem

Matti,

> [...]
> > patch replaces sprintf() with snprintf() in router/libdb/bind.c,
> > which solves my problem.
>
>       Neat, except that  snprintf()  isn't available at all UNIXes.
>       There is another way to do it too ... sprintf(buf, "%.300s" ...)

I didn't sent the sources for snprintf() for two reasons. First,
the most elegant implementation I found doesn't support floating-point
formats (%f). And second, the function is already implemented in sfio,
part of the zmailer :)

See the attachment or file sfio/src/lib/sfio/Stdio_b/sprintf.c

>       Does the crash happen in your system *only* when you run
>       router with "-t all" on ?  [...]

No, it happen during "router -dkn4".

Regards,
Artur