aliases and permission problem

    Hi,
    Well it's a bit late so first of fall I'm v sorry if someone will
    missunderstood me... [end sorry for my english]
    This night I was playing a little with chroot on my system (that doesn't
    have any connection with zmailer anyway) and wanted to make mail boxes
    for users which are chrooted :) The situation is something like this:
    User is chrooted to /Users so from his point of view it's "/" dir ;)
    To provide a mail for them (just readin for now, not sending) i did
    something like this in aliases files (/usr/local/zmailer/db/aliases on
    my box):

    office:         /Users/var/mail/office
    tom:            /Users/var/mail/tom

    If users is chrooted he sees only /var/mail/office (for i.e)
    Everything would be all right... but!

    -rw-------  1 root  wheel  992 Aug 30 03:56 office

    Well... that doesn't look too good. (And it isn't good, couse mail
    program are unable to read mailbox)
    Why zmailer is setting users mailbox with the root permisions ??? (after
    redirecting mail in aliases to a file)
    That happens only when users has redirection to a file in aliases
    file...
    So, question is easy. Why ? And how to fix this ?

            Night, :)

	                    Tomasz Bojakowski

ps.: from strange reason (well open relay) I'm on funets shitlist... :( [the
box where I have main account are many users from many diffrent dialins so
it's imposible to close relay] :(

--
|"Don't get mad, get even."