Re: Anti-relaying policy deficiencies

On Wed, Aug 11, 1999 at 01:59:22PM +0400, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> On 11-Aug-99 at 00:18, Teddy 'tricky' Grenman (tricky@cs.hut.fi) wrote:
> > > rcpt to:<"a@aol.com"@online.ru>
> > >
> > > smtpserver.  May a propose a different approach: tell the router
> > > to *not* expand local part as full domain address.  This way,
> >
> >   Shouldn't this have been taken care of? Atleast ChangeLog entry
> >   1999-07-20 states so. Unfortunately there seems to be something
> >   wrong with it (ie. empty .forwards), but I won't say anything
> >   until I've tested it properly.
>
> I just checked it with today's CVS - this kind of addresses are resolved
> as remote and relayed.

Like this ?

  This is a collection of reports about email delivery
  process concerning a message you originated:

  <local "a@aol.com"@mea.tmt.tele.fi "a@aol.com"@mea.tmt.tele.fi 99>: user "a@aol.com" doesn't exist

- Sync the CVS
- make clean
- make
- make install-bin
- zmailer

Not *quite* that much is needed, just new router to fully cure this
problem.