Re: Relay protection problem

On 21-Jul-99 at 17:33, Piotr Glaska (stroker@supermedia.pl) wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Matti Aarnio wrote:
>
> >      Can you get thru my workstation:
> >           mea.tmt.tele.fi
> >      if you can't, then there is code and/or configuration problem.
>
> So what is the correct configuration?
> Because "PARAM   reject-percent-kludge" in smtpserver.conf is not enough.

Do you have a fresh version?  Until very recently, "reject-percent-kludge"
was silently ignored.  In .51 it seems to work fine.

> Is it possible to make zmailer servers talk to each other with TLS?

smtp client does not support TLS.  And honestly, I do not understand
why it should.  Session-level security is no-security in mail transfer,
only point-to-point security is real security (e.g. PGP, S-MIME).

Eugene