Re: Forwarding problem

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Vojtech Novacek wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using zmailer 2.99.50-s11 and I have following problem.
> I need to forward a message to another location and save this message in
> local account too. If I change aliases file adding there
>
> vojtech: vojtech, vojtech@anotherdomain.cz
>
> zmailer don't deliver the incoming messages.
>
> mailq output:
>
> bitbucket/vojtech@edit.cz1:
>         A/150852-246:   (retry in 4m12s, expires in 2d23h, tries=0)

sounds like the bitbucket is there because of a duplication (possibly
recursive ).

Try using a full email address for the aliasing:

  vojtech:	vojtech@servac.edit.cz, vojtech@anotherdomain.cz

although this might be very tricky, because expansion again
might yield the alias again, and again and again... . An alias
form like:

  vojtechn:      vojtech@servac.edit.cz, vojtech@anotherdomain.cz

should certainly work, but probably not what you want to do.

Cheers,
--
James S. MacKinnon           Office: P-139 Avadh-Bhatia Physics Lab
Team Physics                 Voice : (780) 492-8226 [old AC 403]