Re: ZMailer ports and firewall

|o| ---- Matti Aarnio escribió ----
|o| (I am supposed to be on a vacation, which means that my reply rate goes
|o|  down a bit, and becomes more spodaric...  Especially if I am not sure
|o|  of the answer right away.  Like now.)

oops!!!! sorry Matti, i hate to be troubled while on vacation too ;)

|o| 	The delay in ident case seems to be about 5-6 seconds.

I just found that the server i was having problems with has two interfaces
with different IP addresses, it's not zmailer the one to blame, with my
other servers single-interfaced it responds very quickly.

thanks Matti and again, sorry for the intrusion :)

Enrique-
 RCP - Internet Peru      Tel: +51 1 422-4848
 Dpto de Operaciones      Fax: +51 1 421-8086