ZMailer ports and firewall

Hi,

I am installing a firewall which permits my ZMailer host initiate any tcp/udp
connections to any IP:port on the internet while incoming connection requests
from the net are filtered.

I have opened ports 25 and 113 TCP (for smtp and ident) so foreign IP's
can more easily connect to my host, but I have noticed that when i try to
open SMTP connections to other remote ZMailer servers i get a bigger
initial delay before the connection is opened/granted than when the firewall
is down, the question is, what other ports beside those should i open?

Thanks in advance,

Enrique-
 RCP - Internet Peru      Tel: +51 1 422-4848
 Dpto de Operaciones      Fax: +51 1 421-8086