Re: MX inconsistency problem

> Hello friends

	This could be a problem at  lib/selfaddrs.c;
	if the code version in question is from between
	June 3, 1999 and June 6, 1999, then it matches
	local address wrong.

	This does, unfortunately cover 2.99.50s19 !
	Quite quickly I made patch1 and a bit latter patch2,
	and patch3 for it.  All available at:
		ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/src/

	I do think I wrote a letter about it to the list, too ?

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>