smtp-policy.relay troubles

	I want to allow a user who has the domain "some.domain.com" to relay thru
my server. This user connect from several IP's, so I can't allow all of them
in my smtp-policy.relay.

	With previous versions of the Zmailer I can list the domain in the
smtp-policy.relay file, instead of the IP class, but with version s19 this
doesn't work anymore.

	I know, I know:

	"DEPRECATED USE:  [...] However there are lots
	of reasons why you SHOULD NOT use this technique for allowing
	relaying thru your machine -- foremost of which is that then..."

But I really need to allow this...This is a new behaviour of the Zmailer or
it's a mistake?

		alfredo

--
Alfredo Sanjuan <alfre@ibd.es>