Re: Documentation in html

20 maja, godzina 21:17, na atlantis.list.zmailer pisze Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz:
> One suggestion... IMHO in zmailer's tar.gz should be documentation
> in html already generated. Why ... that's why:

Few months(?) ago I'd totally agree with you. :)

[ _CUT 10 lines_ (63 words) -+- *DK* ]
> Document Class: book 1996/10/31 v1.3u Standard LaTeX document class
> (/usr/lib/texmf/texmf/tex/latex/base/bk10.clo))
> (/usr/lib/texmf/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/times.sty)

> ! LaTeX Error: File `html.sty' not found.

> Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
> or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

> Enter file name:

> Not only I have this problem (end unfortunatly I don't know how configure latex).

Neither do I ;), but the problem is with latex2html package and
you don't seem to have it.  Html.sty comes with this package,
and without it you can't make .dvi (usually ;)).  Even worse,
without this package you won't be able to make html version.
L2H.sh is just a wrapper for latex2html.

Latex2html can be found at
http://www-dsed.llnl.gov/files/programs/unix/latex2html/

Maybe you have a CD with TeXLive4 (it was recently with Linux&Unix
magazine [1]), if so, you'll find latex2html there, too. :)

   Regards,
      Dawid Kuroczko

[1]: Applies only to ZMailer users in Poland. ;)
--
        | *Dawid Kuroczko* `--------------------------=' _Kraków_ |