Re: Zmailer-2.99.50s18, any bugs?

On 20-May-99 at 19:56, Mark Visser (mark@cal026031.student.utwente.nl) wrote:

> >      - What is the 'little problem' Eugene reported on (s18)?
> >

> That was about messages stuck in state 'running now' while not having an
> open connection, which may be due to the process to forgot to pass back a
> signal.

It *seems* that in certain cases diagnostic() is not called for a recipient,
it's someplace around line 1050 in transports/smtp/smtp.c.  The code is not
terribly transparent there, and I failed to track the flow of control...
Unless some brave soul figures it out, we'll have to wait till Matti's
return.

Eugene