Re: user@[x.x.x.x] reject policy: how?

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Eugene Crosser wrote:

> Enrique Vadillo wrote:
> >
> > Ok but, what version can i reasonably compile in Sparc Solaris 2.6 using
> > gcc 2.7.2? i had a hell of a job compiling 2.99.50-s5, my guess is that
> > ports to Solaris take awhile before they show up. Should i switch to linux?
> > i wonder sometimes.. i use ZMailer for 3 *really* busy mail gateways and
> > i only trust sparc Ultra's for that job.
>
> I run almost every visible version of Zmailer on a Solaris 2.5.1 with
> gcc 2.7.2,
> no problems compiling whatsoever.  The latest (s18) is running in
> production here,
> although it seems to have a "little" problem that I've reported
> earlier today.

Running 2.99.50s18 on Solaris 2.6 compiled with gcc 2.7.2.3 here in
production.
Only thing that makes me wonder is that I seem to have a lot more expires
then before the upgrade (I see a lot more mail from root -> remote
adress, message expired). An expire bug fixed ? (config hasn't changed).

Mark

Mark Visser / Calslaan 26-31              | E-mail: mark@dnd.utwente.nl
7522 MC Enschede / Telephone: 053-4895038 | SNT-mail: mark@snt.utwente.nl
Warning: You can get rid of all the bugs by disabling them from the main menu.