Re: A couple of short router question

Sorry to follow up on myself. After rereading the router source
more carefully, I realize that it is not because the numbers are
too large, but because the router thinks that the message is
already locked by another process (though the process is unrelated
to mail).

Sorry for the trouble... I'll remember to mv more carefully.

--
Ambrose C. Li / +1 416 321 0088 / Ming Pao Newspapers (Canada) Ltd.
EDP department / All views expressed here are my own; they may or