Re: disk full message?!

Hi,

In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.990426033626.20198B-100000@max.lui.uni-tuebingen.de> you write:

>The strange thing is that there are definetely enough space/inodes on the
>receiving server.

Probably an SMTP policy configuration problem. If there are any problems
with the handling of a policy rejection (e.g., the freezer directory
doesn't exist or is not writable by the smtpserver), strange disk full
error messages can appear. I have seen this before, but I forgot about
what caused it.

If you log your smtp transactions, you could check the smtpserver log on
the receiver and see what happened. It should provide you a little more
information.

--
Ambrose C. Li / +1 416 321 0088 / Ming Pao Newspapers (Canada) Ltd.
EDP department / All views expressed here are my own; they may or