Bug in policy checking - is it fixed?

I am still running 2.99.50-s11 on my production relay, and I wander if
the problem that I discovered is fixed since then.  Fighting with ORBS,
I noticed that when they sent

MAIL FROM:<sender@[my.ip.add.ress]>

my Zmailer allowed relaying.  Apparently, policy checker, having
detected the domain in the dotted quad format, treats it as IP address,
and quite naturally concludes that this is a trusted sender.  Which
is obviously wrong, because the sender may put anything there.  The
checker should not try to interpret domain names as dotted quad addrs.

My question is, was this problem addressed recently?  If not, I will
try to make necessary fixes these days.

Eugene