MX accept policy: problem

Hi all,

I use ZMailer 2.99.50-s5 on Sparc Solaris 2.6 and i maintain smtp policy
to prevent SPAM. I currently maintain my smtp-policy.mx table but this table
has grown *huge* and i need to give up maintaining it, i would like to
use the smtp-policy.src boilerplate to allow some friendly network(s) use my
zmailer servers as MX backup

I have been testing something like this in my smtp-policy.src:

# this is for protection
.                       relaycustomer - acceptifmx - senderokwithdns +
[0.0.0.0]/0             relaycustomer - acceptifmx - senderokwithdns +

# this is my 'friendly' network
[161.132.5.0/24]	rejectnet - relaycustnet - relaycustomer + relaytarget + acceptifmx +

After execution of policy-builder and restarting my server i try to send mail
from some untrusted network thru my zmailer server to one email address in
that friendly network and i get this after RCPT TO: <someone@friendly.domain>

553-5.7.1 This target address is not our MX service
553-5.7.1 client, nor you are connecting from address
553-5.7.1 that is allowed to openly use us to relay
553-5.7.1 to any arbitary address thru us.
553 5.7.1 We don't accept this recipient.

What should i do? i have tried some other combinations and i have failed to
send mail to such friendly network, or, i have been able to send mail to
ANYONE, then my spam protection was disabled..

Any suggestions?

Enrique-
 RCP - Internet Peru      Tel: +51 1 422-4848
 Dpto de Operaciones      Fax: +51 1 421-8086