Re: LDAP directory patch

> I've done some modifications to the LDAP router db module. I think it
> was the only module that would allow wildcard keys in searches.
> Depending on the size and index of your LDAP directory, an asterix '*'
> in your search key will leave you waiting for a while.

	Right..
> What is the etiquette in this list. do I post the patch here?

	You can post them to the list, and alternatively you can
	just email them to me, and I will integrate them into the
	ZMailer source base with some delay -- and with longer delays
	before I do next source export...   (I know, I am well overdue..)

	In the mean time, I have learned enough about anon-rsync to
	allow R/O access to the CVS repository.  Now those of you
	who know what this really means, can pull a copy of my CVSROOT,
	and do your own tricks in it.   It is not  cvsup, though.
	( http://www.zmailer.org/anoncvs.html )

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>