Re: Help with open relay needed

> Hi Matti,
> Thanks for the quick answer.
> So I will try upgrading and leave our configuration the way it is - or is
> there a new command I have to consider in order to get rid of this
> behaviour.

  Try at first upgrading *only* the smtp-server, and the policy database
construction scripts, and programs.   I am sorry, but they are not all under
the 'smtpserver' directory, so this is a bit difficult to do..
(smtpserver/smtpserver, utils/makedb/makedb, utils/policy-builder.sh,
 proto/db/smtp-policy.*)

The router script language has a change which likely will mandate changeing
your routing scripts.  If running "./router/router -i" faults with weird
looking errors, this is the likely reason.

See file   README.UPGRADING  for notes on this regard.

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>