Re: mailq format

I am just lurking here but this suggestion introduces some programming
complexity. It would however be a simple matter to place the values before
each label. i.e.
      2 Threads,     3 Msgs,    1 Procs,   1 Idle,   9 Plim,  150 Flim,etc.

<><Randall Grimshaw, Network Programmer, Syracuse University, 315-443-5779