Pipeline?

Greetings-

I've had a really weird problem show up with a customers account.  We are
running Zmailer 2.99.49p8.

When a message is sent to this users account (pipeline@one.net), ZMailer
errors out with: <local pipeline@one.net pipeline 99>: can't dotlock
"/home/pipeline": Permission denied (this is abnormal, investigate!)

The message should be delivered to ~pipeline/.mailbox -- the kick is that
it works for 20,000 other accounts.

The users home directory is /home/p/i/pipeline, so that fact that
something is happening in /home is really odd.  What's even more odd, is
that the word pipeline is contained in the ZMailer binary files.

Is it just coincidence that pipeline is in the binary files.. or is this
problem somehow caused because of that?

Thanks,
Brent

--