Re: zmailer-2.99.50-s8.tar.gz available

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998 mea@nic.funet.fi wrote:

> > As send to you already in private mail (sorry forgot the CC).
> > There is a small bug in proto/Makefile.
> >
> > (it won't install further because of a missing ; \)
> >
> > Patch:
>
> Your diff gave me a place to look at, but isn't the patch.
> (Wrong file...)

Argh...i mean of course Makefile.in instead of Makefile..

Must be bedtime or something..*grmbl*

Mark

Mark Visser                |   Student Civiele Technologie & Management
Calslaan 26 - 31           |   E-mail: mark@cal026031.student.utwente.nl
7522 MC Enschede           |   SNT-mail: mark@snt.utwente.nl
Telephone: 053-4895038     |
Warning: You can get rid of all the bugs by disabling them from the main menu.