Still being timed out...

Well, after the upgrade to the latest zmailer version the time out
problems didn't vanish at all. I have a set of hosts which always time out
and apparently most of them (except two) use sendmails marked as
8.8.5/8.8.5 or 8.8.5/8.8.7. The two exceptions are S-Mail and some
WinNT-based mailer. Also one server (namely mail2.redhat.com) didn't
reveal its identity, but I suspect they're using zmailer, right (at least
that's what I heard)?
Well, I hope someone will help me with that problem, because people on my
server are bugging me to do something about it... ;-)

regards, grendel