Re: Pegasus-compatible mailbox?

Tom <tom@sdf.com> wrote:
:   I'm not sure what you mean by "where to find IMAP with SSL"?  Doesn't
: everybody support IMAP over SSL?

No... SSL is a pain in the neck to move around, since it's considered
a munition by United States export laws.  Therefore, it usually needs
to be developed outside of the United States and then imported.

Either that, or it has to be distributed in printed form.  Never have
understood THAT... -rt (get your scanners and OCR ready)

--
Ryan Tucker <rtucker@ttgcitn.com>     http://www.ttgcitn.com/~rtucker/
UIN: 1976881   finger rtucker@ttgcitn.com for PGP pub key/contact info