Re: maildir transport agent

> Hi there,
>
> 	In ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/incoming/maildir.tar.gz
> there are sources for Qmail MAILDIR format local delivery agent. It lacks
> MMAP support, message caching and MIME transaction, but that's the first
> version that works for me. Whoever interested might want to take a look.
> Greetings,
> 								alexis

	Due to anonymous-uploads being inaccessible at ftp.funet.fi,
	I had to do some administrative work on it.  Now it, and
	"turnme" things I also found at the directory are moved
	to  /pu/unix/mail/zmailer/contrib/ directory.

	Always remember to tell me when you upload something.
	(Telling the list is also ok..)

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>