Re: double processing of the same message?!

> Matti,
>
> see what heppend right now.  I sent a message to two addresses, it was
> accepted once by smtpserver, but processed twice by the router, and
> recepients got two copies each:

	We have been hunting this problem for quite a while.
	My ChangeLog tells:

Wed Feb  4 19:52:36 1998  Matti Aarnio  <mea@mea.tmt.tele.fi>

	* configure.in:
	    More modifications to support RedHat 5.0 systems, and
	    at same time to support Solaris 2.5.1.

	* lib/esyslib.c:
	    erename()/eqrename() tricks to handle Solaris returning
	    EBUSY at inconvinient moments..  Now will retry the thing
	    until successfull (or failed with errno != EBUSY/EINTR)

The fix is in my snapshots, and CVS tree, but not in any "official"
version.

> Zmailer 2.99.49p9 on Solaris 2.5.1/SPARC
>
> Eugene

/Matti Aarnio