Re: parallel smtp sessions to same target ost

> > >     We could solve this by having a way to build separate threads
> > >     based not only on channel+host pair, but also to some other
> > >     criteria -- like size-bins ?  How you would configure them ?

>      sizebins="4 64 1000 0"  # Bin upper bound values in kilobytes
>                     # "0" is magic meaning "no limit"

There might be situation when you have an unknown mix of jobs and, say,
a sattelite link with looong roundtrip.  Then you would prefer to feed
jobs to several threads *un*sorted, in random order.  Actually, I beleive
that this would be more useful than `bins'.  Just get next message from
the queue and pass it to an agent that have just done previous job...

Eugene